Thursday, February 28, 2008

Another clean scan

I had my 1-year CT scan today and it still shows no evidence of disease. Dealing with the hassles of the Farber is always a downer, but finding out I'm still well greatly outweighs all the annoyances. It's good to have a periodic reality check to remind you that life is good. My friend Kamilah came with me this time and we celebrated with 4:45pm margaritas!

6 Comments:

At Friday, February 29, 2008 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm, those margaritas sound good (they won't ever give me any, bummer), but the report is spectacular. You are the bestest!

Jolie

 
At Monday, March 03, 2008 2:28:00 PM, Blogger Shelbitha said...

Oh, I'm so glad you are disease free. It was so good to see you this weekend. Stephen really likes his aunt Lilli. Love you very much

 
At Tuesday, March 04, 2008 11:00:00 AM, Blogger dog food sugar said...

Wonderful news! It was so great to see you this past weekend. You looked really cute. Sorry I didn't get to chat with you as much as I would have liked. But sometime over this next year I'm going to get my arse up to Bostontown. Hopefully Husband Golden will be with me.

 
At Saturday, May 17, 2008 4:46:00 PM, Blogger Hot Mommas Project said...

You go girl! so happy for you. Kathy Korman Frey

 
At Thursday, July 31, 2008 8:41:00 AM, Blogger dog food sugar said...

You know - I check this with some frequency and I must say now I'm really glad I don't see any updates. Lil you need to start a NEW blog sans cancer. I want to know what's up with you and your friends in Boston-town!

We're thinking of you. Love Kate and Will

 
At Wednesday, October 01, 2008 4:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is great news!!! Congrats! I will have to celebrate with a Texas-sized Margerita!

-sonya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home