Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Boston Party!


We had another fun party in Boston on June 30. It's so great to be well enough to prepare for a party - a fact I was consciously aware of as I ran around all day getting ready. I had a great time at the party and I'm pretty sure everyone else did too. Adam was a fantastic help setting up and cleaning up and I even got out on my bike the next day for a 50 mile ride! I expect my fundraising efforts for the PMC to soon pass the $10,000 mark. It's quite ispiring to have so many great supporters and I'm just thrilled that by riding my bike I can give so much back to the Farber. This does not mean that it's too late to give - there's still time before my PMC ride August 4-5!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home