Thursday, May 17, 2007

W.I.G.

I waited a long time for this spring and I'm so glad it's finally here because it's definitely a good one. The weather has been fantastic and I'm basking in the glow of just feeling healthy again. This week, I achieved my goal of biking to work - 3 times! In the past week, I've biked a total of 84 miles. Now, I just have to get that down to one day and I'll have one day of the PMC! It turns out that it's really great to be able to throw off my corporate hair at the end of a long day, toss it in a bag, and speed down hill on my way home. While I still miss my real hair, this wig has its advantages. Monday, when we were at a Red Sox game a woman sitting behind me commented on what great hair I had. I said it was because of great product. When she kept going on about it and demanding to know what product, Adam told me I should have told her it was called W.I.G.! All this biking, and I feel really good. I'm not too sore and I'm sleeping pretty well. The ironic thing is though that the muscle that I thought I pulled training for the triathlon last summer.....still kind of hurts. Adam thinks it's scar tissue and I'm sure he's right. We'll go see Dr. Mauch and Dr. LaCasce in a couple weeks for a scheduled follow up when we can make sure....as sure as one can ever be about these things.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 8:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have taken your wig off and offered it to her so she could try it on! haha!
congrats on all the biking!
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home