Virginia Party!

I was definitely glad to celebrate my birthday this year...and how better to celebrate than with a big party! My whole family was in attendance last weekend in DC and we all had a fantastic time. It was wonderful to see so many friends who have been such great support through tough times. I was honored that they all came to help celebrate my birthday and support my Pan Mass Challenge fund raising efforts. At last count, I'm up to over my goal of $7000! It's really such a great feeling to be able to give something back to Dana Farber. While it's humbling to think that all my fund raising probably won't even amount to the cost of one session of chemo, the funds I raise combined with all the other riders' funds are expected to add up to $27 million which will make a huge impact and I'm thrilled to be part of the effort. Thank you so much to everyone who came and is supporting my ride!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home